Those of you living under a rock and haven’t seen a Facebook status, Twitter Update, or a news report about what is new in Tiger’s life; here is the breakdown.
- He lied and hid things from his wife, which lead to her suspecting him of cheating.
- A news article was released stating he was having an affair.
- Tiger got into a car accident and avoided State Troopers for days as they attempted to obtain a statement detailing the events that lead up to the accident.
- The alleged mistress denied their relationship.
- The alleged mistress then admitted to their relationship and released a voicemail message to US Magazine, who then published the audio (see below).
After the jump, you can listen to the voicemail.
Hey, it’s Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.
Moral of the story – Don’t cheat.
Secondary Moral- Don’t lie. Don’t hide your activities from your mate. Even if you are not cheating physically, if you are carrying on conversations with a member of the opposite sex that you feel the need to hide from your mate (be it how often you talk to them, the nature of the conversation, or that you are even communicating with them at all); then you are cheating emotionally. How would you like it if you found out the person you were with did the same thing to you? If you do not feel the need to be honest with your mate, then you are dooming the relationship. Now he has to fend off accusations from other mistresses. In my experience, if you are hiding one inappropriate relationship, you carried on at least one other inappropriate relationship.
As for my son asking for a last name change…I told him to just be honest and Tiger’s actions will not reflect on him. Besides…Tiger is not black remember?