McCain’s new motto should be “I don’t know”
There are a number of things that McCain doesn’t know how to do….
#1- not give up American secrets in order to receive better treatment while “prisoner” of war..
#2- pick a running mate that his own party will not talk about behind his back (or while being recorded after a talk show segment)
#3- allow his running mate to do her job…she was obviously picked to be the orator of the two…and the pretty one.
I mean lets face it, McCain will never be a powerful orator. Palin’s job is to make emotion driven speeches and appeal to the women that Hilary had supporting her, and the parents of disabled children. Palin is not going to do any interviews until after the election….doesn’t that defeat the purpose? Maybe she is just stuck on that bridge to no where that she actually rallied for. Actually, I think she is busy with her meetings for the Alaskan Independence Party. They want to secede from the United States.
Oh, if you don’t know what their platform is, here it goes…
1. To effect full compliance with the constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Alaska.
2. To support and defend States’ Rights, Individual Rights, Property Rights, and the Equal Footing Doctrine as guaranteed by the constitutions of the United States of America and the state of Alaska.
3. To advocate the convening of a State Constitutional Convention at the constitutionally designated 10 year interval.
4. To reinforce the unalienable rights endowed by our Creator to Alaska law, by eliminating the use of the word “privilege” in the Alaska statutes.
5. To amend the Constitution of the State of Alaska so as to re-establish the rights of all Alaskan residents to entry upon all public lands within the state, and to acquire private property interest there in, under fair and reasonable conditions. Such property interest shall include surface and sub-surface patent.
6. To foster a constitutional amendment abolishing and prohibiting all property taxes.
7. To seek the complete repatriation of the public lands, held by the federal government, to the state and people of Alaska in conformance with Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17, of the federal constitution.
8. To prohibit all bureaucratic regulations and judicial rulings purporting to have the effect of law, except that which shall be approved by the elected legislature.
9. To preserve and protect the Alaska Permanent Fund, Permanent fund earnings, earnings reserve fund and individual Permanent Fund Dividends.
10. To provide for the direct popular election of the attorney general, all judges, and magistrates.
11. To provide for the development of unrestricted, statewide, surface transportation and utility corridors as needed by the public or any individual.
12. To affirm and assert every possible right-of-way established under R.S. 2477 of July 26, 1866, before its repeal by the Federal Land Management Policy Act of October 21, 1976.
13. To support the right of the individual to keep and bear arms.
14. To support the complete abolition of the concept of sovereign or governmental immunity, so as to restore accountability for public servants.
15. To support the rights of parents to privately or home school their children.
16. To support the privatization of government services.
17. To oppose the borrowing of money by government for any purposes other than for capital improvements.
18. To strengthen the traditional family and support individual accountability without government interference or regulation.
19. To support the right of jurors to judge the law as well as the facts, according to their conscience.
20. To support “Jobs for Alaskans…First!”
#4- Yea, McCain doesn’t know how to pick a running mate…Period!
#5- McCain doesn’t know how to run a country. He knows how to get home safely, fight, and fumble his words…but he has NO knowledge of the economy….and expects someone to just feed him the information…How long has he been in the political game?