I had the pleasure of attending a match this past Saturday night with Aaron Torres being featured in an exhibition fight. The fight was set at 3 rounds, 1 min each. Aaron took on this guy
Mike “no joke” Stewart
Mike hails from Delaware and put on a poor performance, even for an exhibition. Stewart was out of shape and unprepared. Good thing they did a “no decision” match, otherwise the Philadelphia crew would have been stranded, due to our…I mean their cars being torn apart.
No, this isn’t a scathing review, I actually loved the service.
I simply became overwhelmed with the amount of products I have from them…
I will return once I have caught up to using the products I already have through that service. I am not a heavy handed natural nor do I have the time to dedicate to hours of “installing” styles. I have two demanding jobs (mom and…well that part is a secret), as well as ventures outside of those two listed which need my attention (including this site).
I will encourage others to subscribe when people ask about the service though, the positive messages that come along with the service is equally as valuable as the products distributed. If you pass up the chance to subscribe you are neglecting not only your hair, but your soul.
via IFTTT1) why did you “go natural”?
2) why don’t you #straighten your hair all the time?
3) is that ALL your #hair?
4) where did you buy your hair?
5) what do you mean your hair grows like that?
6) how come you won’t get a #relaxer?
7) how long have you been #natural?
8) seriously, where did you buy your hair? (After telling them in various ways your hair grows like that, it’s YOUR hair, you didn’t buy it and even show them your roots)
9) are you a “free spirit”?
10) are you natural to make a statement?
#longhairdontcare #qrazy #teamnatural #dayonenatural #naturalista #curlsunderstood #Curlbox #naturallycurly